Western Digital Introduced Their Own Portable SSD


Western Digital is one company that is familiar in the storage producing, including portable storage offerings. Recently, they have introduced their latest product, which is a portable SSD named My Passport SSD.

My Passport SSD aims to transfer data quickly, but does not damage data due to vibration and so on. My Passport SSD comes with USB USB-C and USB-A support, according to the latest laptop or earlier. In addition, encryption support ensures data included in the portable storage based SSD's remain safe and not be encroached upon by other parties.

Western Digital's My Passport SSD in 256GB storage options, 512GB and 1TB. In the United States, My Passport SSD is offered at a starting price of $100 for the 256GB model.


[Source: WD

Like our Facebook page and Subscribe Newsletter to get latest news

No comments

Trendslink © 2013-2016. Powered by Blogger.